Nido Aguila Blanca is a small vacation park where privacy and child friendly go perfectly together.
At Nido Aguila Blanca you will find a big trampoline and a playtable with books, puzzles, etc.
There is also a toddler pool.
On our shetlandpony kids until approximatly 10 years old can ride. And of course they can help with taking care of him. For the bigger kids there is a stable nearby where they can ride.
The area around Nido Aguila Blanca
The more then one hectare around El Nido is perfect for children. They can go on their own adventures.
Regularly we organise activities like: crafts, games, walks( sometimes with our pony), cartrides with the same pony and shared meals, where the children can play together and the parents can enjoy there after diner talk.
There are a lot of nice beaches at the Costa del Sol. For Children it is very nice to go to Marbella, since it is not very steep and for a long way very shallow. From El Nido it will take you 25 minutes to get to Marbella where you can choose a busy beach near the boulevard or a quiet one near the dunes.
There are a lot of nice days out for families in the vicinity of Nido Aguila Blanca. All of the below ones are within an hour drive.
* Aqualand, a water park with a lot of slide for small and bigger children and their parents of course.
* Zoo Fuengirola, a very beautiful zoo with small african animals. All with natural borders.
* The reservoir lake near Ardales, a beautiful lake where you can have a picknick, a swim and you can go on to the lake with a waterbike or canoe.
* Tivoli, a big fair
* Selwo, 2 parks, one a safari park and the other a sea park with dolphins and sea lions.
* Rio Grande, a beautiful river 10 minutes away from us where you can hike and swim.
* Caminito del Rey, beautiful hiking tour on the restaurated old king road:
* Aventura Amazonia: a park near the coast in Marbella where you can find 83 challenges in the trees and 20 ziplines distributed over 6 adventure circuits. From 4 years old.
For the kids
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org